Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at Town Hall 320 Main St or Mail to P.O. Box 219 Nucla, CO 81424, for all applications and and licenses.
Business License Fee is $30, expires March 31st.
- Building Permit Ordinance
- Building Permit Application
- Variance Request Form
- Manufactured Home Building Permit Application
- Pet tags - $5 for neutered pets - $10 for un-neutered pets - available at Town Hall - Renew annually by January 31st
- Must provide proof of rabies vaccine
- Ordinance 2022-02
- ATV/OHV permits- $25 annually expires March 31st
- Proof of ownership, proof of insurance, and drivers license
- ATV/OHV Permit Application
- ATV/OHV Ordinance #2022-03
- State of Colorado Liquor Licensing State Liquor License Fees
- Town fee for New Liquor License application is $300
- Town application fee for Renewing a Liquor License is $300
- Special Event Permit Packet
- Town fee for Special Event Permit is $25.00 plus insurance. Make check payable to the Town of Nucla.