Visit "Where can I get vaccinated" or call 1-877-COVAXCO (1-877-268-2926) for vaccine information.


Town of Nucla Licensing & Permits

Please email to or drop off at Town Hall 320 Main St or Mail to P.O. Box 219 Nucla, CO 81424, for all applications and licenses.  

Pay online 


Business License

Business Licenses

  • Business License fee $30.00 
  • Due Annually March 31st.   
  • Business License Application 
  • Business License Ordinance

Building Permits

Building Permits

Do I need a building permit? (click here)

  • Building Permit Ordinance
  • Town of Nucla Complete Building Packet 
  • Building Permit Application
    • State of Colorado Plumbing Permit Application
    • Colorado Homeowner's Plumbing  Guide
    • State of Colorado Electrical Permit
    • Colorado's Homeowner's Electrical Guide
    • Additional Information on State of Colorado Electrical & Plumbing
  • Variance Request Form
  • Manufactured Home Building Permit Application & Information

ATV/OHV Permits

ATV/OHV Permits

  • ATV/OHV permits- $25 annually expires March 31st
  • Proof of ownership, proof of insurance, and drivers license 
  • ATV/OHV Permit Application
  • ATV/OHV Ordinance #2022-03

Pet License

Pet Licenses at Nucla Town Hall Only

  • Pet tags - Renew annually by January 31st
    • $5.00 for neutered pets 
    • $10.00 for un-neutered pets
  • Must provide proof of rabies vaccine
  • Ordinance 2022-02

Special Events & Liquor License

 Liquor Licenses & Special Events Distributing Alcohol

  •  State of Colorado Liquor Licensing  
  • State Liquor License Fees
  • Town fee for New Liquor License application is $300
  • Town application fee for Renewing a Liquor License is $300 
  • Special Event Guide
  • Special Event Permit Application
    • Town of Nucla Special Event Permitfee$25.00
    • Insurance (if purchased) will be additional.
    • Make checks payable to the Town of Nucla.
      • Separate Check Required for Deposit.
  • Special Event Liability Insurance Application

Montrose County

Vehicle title/registration, marriage license, deeds & liens are handled by Montrose County Clerk & Recorder

  • Montrose County Nucla (Annex Building)
    • 300 Main Street., Nucla CO 81424
    • Ph. (970) 864-7874 / F. (970) 864-7550
    • Vehicle Registration, Voter Registration, Marriage Licenses